UMCOR – United Methodist Committee On Relief As The United Methodist Church conferences from across the country offer support and await an invitation to assist the Early Response Teams and disaster coordinators in Harvey clean up and recovery, here’s 5 Things You Can Do:
1. Please continue to pray for those whose lives have been impacted by hurricane/tropical storm Harvey. Please also pray for the Early Response Teams, disaster coordinators, and many volunteers in The Texas Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church, Louisiana Conference of The United Methodist Church, Río Texas Conference of The United Methodist Church and Central Texas Conference who are working tirelessly to provide relief after Harvey.
2. Make relief kits. The contents are very specific. For more information visit the UMCOR website at
Huricane Harvey Relief Kits
3. Give to UMCOR’s relief and recovery efforts. UMCOR has several ways to donate.
a. You can give to Williamsville United Methodist Church with the designation for UMCOR Disaster Relief Fund # 901670. We will collect all the donations and send to UMCOR.
b. You can go to the UMCOR page and donate directly. The web address is:
c. You can mail a donation to: Advance GCFA #901670
PO Box 9068
New York, New York 10087-9068
d. You can donate by phone by calling 1-888-252-6174
Thank you for supporting Disaster Response, United States (#901670).
4. Donate only those items requested.
5. Please wait for an invitation to volunteer.
UMCOR – United Methodist Committee On Relief is grateful for your relentless prayers and support.